Ask us on live chat
The RainCatcher rainwater filter/filter diverter is a multipurpose asset for any rainwater harvesting system or house guttering.
The RainCatcher Filter/Filter Diverter acts as a rainwater harvesting filter, as a stormwater management silt trap or as a means to remove debris from rainwater prior to it entering a rainwater harvesting rainwater storage tank. This simple to install filter/ filter diverter is wall mounted onto the down pipe and is suitable for any down pipe up to 110mm diameter.
- 335mm(H) x 28Smm(W) xl80mm(D)
- Weight 7kg
- Suitable for any downpipe up to 110mm
- Suitable for roof areas up to 75 square metres
- RainCatcher Filter Diverter
- Filter basket
- Hose tail connector for either side outlet from the tank and tank sealed connector
- Reinforced connector pipe
- Wall fixings