EcoGrid Black Barbed 160mm Square Pegs for Geotextile Membranes (Pack of 100)
A pack of 100 Tough Square Pegs, Barbed Design, 60mm Longer Length Don't accept imitations - the weight and quality of these pegs exceed cheaper but similar looking pegs. Full product details follow below but if you have any questions or additional requests for alternate colours or bespoke options, get in touch with us on 0151 675 0030 or by email via email@example.com.
EcoGrid Black Barbed 160mm Square Pegs - Pack of 100 Units
Our range of tough Barbed UV Stabilised Pegs for fixing and joining most geotextile membranes - 160mm long with an 8.4 square cm head, used for standard woven and non woven geotextile fabrics plus mulch matting, erosion control blankets, and various other ground cover fabrics.
While high quality, strong and durable, the peg is also easy to install thanks to its innovative barb design, a sharp point and a wide square-top head for a greater retention area.
The good stuff:
- Wide "squared-off" head provides more retaining area in contact with fabric.
- Barbs ensure greater grip on all 4 sides in hard or soft substrates.
- Sturdy, impact-resistant head and shank avoids breaking on installation.
- Sharp point makes for easy penetration of the membrane.
- Longer: with a length of 160mm it provides greater depth for improved anchorage.
We have black pegs available from stock now, however we can happily supply other colours on request (MOQ’s apply). We also have bespoke options if needed for specific projects.
Don't accept imitations - the weight and quality of these pegs exceed cheaper but similar looking pegs on the market.